Runway SIA, a leading BPO service provider with more than 600 employees on 9 branch offices in 6 European countries, announced that it has closed the acquisition of Infonordic Market Intelligence & Research SLU.
The CEO of Runway BPO Uldis Prieditis stated, “The acquisition of Infonordic Market Intelligence & Research will accelerate our growth in Outbound Contact center and Market research services and bring new services from more European locations to existing Runway and Infonordic clients.”
The CEO of Infonordic Christian Cortez Campos added, “The deal is a great opportunity for employees to work in different destinations around Europe and we will be able to adapt better to requirements from our clients that want safe outsourcing services of high quality and at a low cost.”
About Runway SIA
BaltCap acquired shareholding in Runway in 2011.
Runway is a multi-lingual and multi-tower provider of business process services to the Nordic and Western European customers. Having fully operational centers across the Baltics, Spain and Ukraine, Runway’s mission is to assist its clients in achieving their sales, revenue and customer satisfaction goals.
The main services Runway is currently providing:
- Inbound Call Centre Services (Customer support using any kinds of media, Inbound Sales)
- Outbound Call Centre Services (Customer support, Telesales)
- Accounting & Finance services (bookkeeping, payrolls, ledgers & reports, revenue protection)
- Back Office Services (Data Collection and Processing, Digital Data Capture)
- Marketing Services (Market Analysis and Pricing, CRM)
- IT services (Developing of IT solutions and products – web portals and applications, IT support)
Runway offices are located in Latvia – (Riga), Estonia – (Tallinn & Tartu), Lithuania – (Vilnius & Kaunas), Spain (Malaga & Alicante), Ukraine (Kiev) and Norway (Moss)
Learn more about Runway on runwaybpo.com
Infonordic is a company specialized in outsourcing of Market Research and Intelligence (MRI), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Computer Assisted Telephone Interviewing (CATI) and Computer Assisted Web Interviewing (CAWI)
The Company is situated in Málaga and serves clients in the following sectors: Insurance, Credit information, IT, Rescue services, Market Research and Publishing etc.
Learn more about Infonordic on Infonordic.com
Phone +371 6735 6396